Herbalife Independent Distributor Malaysia

Monday 8 July 2013

Herbalife Malaysia Sponsored Athletes

Herbalife Malaysia Sports Ambassadors

Herbalife is proud to be the official sponsor of over 100 sporting events,teams and athletes around the world. With these endorsements, you can be confident in the quality of our products.

They will be a Herbalife Malaysia Sports Ambassadors's signing ceremony held in 17th July 2013 at Istana Hotel. 
Herbalife malaysia sponsored athletes
Let see how Herbalife malaysia sponsored athletes talks about Herbalife nutrition for their sport performance.

Mohd Azizulhasni B. Awang (Malaysia, Cycling)

 “I rely on Herbalife nutrition products to get me through my hard training sessions. I strongly believe that Herbalife products have enabled me to perform better than ever, and to earn my nickname, Pocket Rocketman!”

Low Wee Wern (Malaysia, Squash)

“It was the beginning of my squash career and there’s so much more to achieve in the future. Herbalife has supported me in my nutritional program and I am honored to be a part of the Herbalife team.”

Daren Liew (Malaysia, Badminton)

“I am very excited and grateful to be part of Herbalife family. I have heard such tremendous achievement stories from the other Herbalife sponsored athletes and this has inspired me further. I trust Herbalife will help enhance my performance on court and will take me to greater heights in my sporting career. Thank you Herbalife!”


Herbalife is not only for weight loss and gain weight but is can be taking as balance nutrition that suitable for all aged as a healthy meal replacement for a better health. 


To find out more about Herbalife Products Herbalife Price:
Call/SMS/WhatsApp Pengedar Herbalife / Herbalife Independent Distributor (Malaysia) +6012-2017292 or fill in the Contact Me form to submit now.



Disclaimer: 
** Herbalife testimonial results sharing are not typical, individual results will vary.


** Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. If you are suffering from any diseases and are on a physicians supervision with medications, we advise you to consult your physician before starting on Herbalife Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...